It’s Weekly Roundup time!
Today we are shining the spotlight on trending beauty content from The Beauty Blog Coalition. If you are not familiar with the BBC, it is a network of bloggers who are passionate about sharing insight into the beauty world. The Beauty Blog Coalition is made up of some of the top makeup, hair, nail, and skincare bloggers on the internet. Enjoy!
- Erica from Beauty on the Bayou sheds light on how to use color correctors to minimize imperfections in her post KISS THOSE FLAWS GOODBYE – WITH SEPHORA BRIGHT FUTURE COLOR CORRECTORS
- Brigitte from Color Me So Crazy reviews colorful eye shadow pods from Da Vinci Cosmetics in her post I have some Da Vinci Cosmetics on the blog and they are soooo super shiny
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog reviews one of her favorite skin care products in her post TATCHA LUMINOUS Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate is the perfect skincare reboot for stunning, glowing skin!
- And then there’s little ole me…:) Atlanta Beauty Expert: Loving the new Modern Matte Lipsticks from Mirabella Beauty
- Allison from Never Say Die Beauty shares her top five Too Faced products in her post 5 of her faves from Too Faced!
- Staci from Makeup Obsessed Mom introduces you to a new beauty brand she recently discovered in her post Highlight Cosmetics.
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!