Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- How to apply foundation for a healthy, more youthful complexion - January 18, 2018
- How to discover the huge gift of falling head over heels in love with Jesus - January 11, 2018
- Learn how to look years younger with anti-aging treatments - January 8, 2018
Happy 2016! I hope that you and your family enjoyed the recent holidays and looking forward to a healthy and happy new year.
I am thrilled to share some exciting things that will be happening in the SpaDelic makeup studio and on my blog, atlantabeautyexpert.com in 2016.
The focus for the month of January is New Year, New You!
Blog posts will feature information that will help us be the best we can be in every area of our lives. Follow me as I chronicle the journey of decluttering my life in order to be more productive, organized and healthy in 2016. I will share blog posts that discuss healthy living specifically as it relates to our eating habits and emotional well-being. Don’t worry, I will continue to share beauty tips, tricks and product reviews but this year I want to dedicate more time to helping you become healthy and beautiful on the inside too!
Last summer my husband and I enrolled in a Fitness Nutrition Specialist certification program so that we could help others pursue a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, due to professional commitments, I have been unable to dedicate time to this area of my training. I am pleased to report that I have realigned my schedule so that I can be in the studio full time this year. This will include Thursdays and Fridays which were previously committed to The Cosmetic Market Avalon. This extra time will not only allow me to see private clients in my Alpharetta studio but also free up time in my daily schedule for research and writing time so that I can deliver more blog content to you!
Look for the following content to help you become healthy and happy in 2016:
- How to create a minimal and versatile wardrobe this season with Capsules
- Launch of Ask the Doctor series featuring anti-aging options from Atlanta’s top medical professionals including:
- Five habits that lead to a healthy diet
- The truth on cutting carbohydrates in your diet
- How to makeover your kitchen that includes a downloadable grocery list
- Healthy recipes
- The lowdown on nutritional supplements
- and much more!
If you are one of my makeup clients you will be thrilled to learn that I will be offering on-line training and webinars on topics including:
- How to apply eye shadow for your eye shape
- How to utilize color theory to select color cosmetics that compliment your skin tone and facial features
- How to camouflage dark circles, bruises and tattoos with makeup
- Everyday makeup application in your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and up
In conclusion, I want to thank you for inspiring me to pursue my passion of helping others be the best that they can be.
Sending peace, love and happiness to all!