Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- How to get rid of bags under the eyes and crows feet - February 5, 2018
- How to apply foundation for a healthy, more youthful complexion - January 18, 2018
- How to discover the huge gift of falling head over heels in love with Jesus - January 11, 2018
RMS Beauty is an organic color cosmetic line created by Rose-Marie Swift, a celebrity makeup artist with more than 35 years of experience. Rose-Marie is a highly sought after makeup artist with celebrity clients including Miranda Kerr, Gisele Bunchen, Zoe Saldana, Demi Moore, Celine Dione, just to name a few. The inspiration behind the RMS beauty line was birthed after Rose-Marie’s health began to fail and blood tests revealed a toxic level of heavy metals in her bloodstream. Further inquiries revealed that her exposure to these heavy metals (aluminum, barium, cadmium, lead, mercury and other chemicals) was directly related to her use of cosmetics containing these ingredients.
Once Rose-Marie regained her health she set out to create an organic color cosmetic line that was free of harmful or controversial ingredients. RMS products have won multiple beauty awards from beauty insiders including Allure, Glamour, Elle, In Style, Vogue and more.
RMS Beauty “un” cover-up
RMS “un” cover-up is a hybrid foundation/light concealer with a coconut oil base that blends seamlessly into skin when applied with fingertips. The unique formula hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections and blemishes yet maintains a very natural and healthy look. “un” cover-up is available in 7 shades, 5 shades are shown below. These were swatched at Cosmetic Market Avalon and reflect the shades of “un” cover-up available in their inventory. (disclosure/affiliate)
RMS “un” cover-up color options:
- 000: The lightest shade of “un” cover-up for fair skin.
- 00: A light shade for the true snow whites.
- 11: A pale shade with a subtle yellow base.
- 22: The brand’s most popular shade. With it’s yellow base, this shade is great light-medium skin tones.
- 33: A slightly warm tan color.
- 44: A darker tan color, which can also be used for creating a tanned effect or for contouring if desired.
- 55: Warm golden tan
Have you tried any of the products from RMS beauty? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!