Bobbi Brown bronzing powder is one of my favorite color cosmetic products to create a natural, sun-kissed look on the face, neck and décolleté.
How to choose the best bronzer
Bronzer is designed to create the illusion of naturally sun-kissed skin. Therefore, there are two key characteristics to look for when purchasing bronzer:
- Look for a matte bronzer that is free of mica or obvious specks of glitter.
- Naturally tanned skin will have undertones of red and brown therefore your bronzer should too. Bronzers that have orange or copper undertones look muddy and are a tell-tale sign that your color is not authentic, as demonstrated below…
Bronzing powders from Bobbi Brown meet both of the criteria outlined above and are available in 8 shades to accommodate all skin tones. The medium shade is my personal favorite in Bobbi’s bronzer collection.
I recently learned that Elvis Duran, radio show host of Z100’s Morning show, is a “superfan” of Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Medium. In fact, Bobbi just released a new limited edition bronzing powder called Elvis Duran just for the New York City radio host! As the morning show’s Beauty and Lifestyle Expert, Bobbi is Elvis’s “on call” beauty aficionado and occasionally shares advice with the show’s listening audience.
Bronzer is one of the easiest and most natural ways to perk up sallow skin and create the illusion of a glowing complexion. Visit Cosmetic Market Avalon today to experience Bobbi’s lightweight bronzing powders and see which shade is the perfect match for you!
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!
Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- It is finished! Celebrate the victory that is ours in Christ - April 25, 2019
- How to enjoy life living in your Promised Land - March 9, 2019
- Thank You, Jesus for opening the eyes of my heart - March 6, 2019