Summer is time to prime! During the hot and humid summer months, using a makeup primer is a key step in one’s makeup routine. In addition to filling in skin imperfections and fine lines, some makeup primers help repel water which is key in humid climates like the metro Atlanta area.
I am a huge fan of makeup primer and it has been a regular step in my daily makeup routine for several years. In fact, I often joke with my makeup clients by telling them I would take a bath in primer if I could! Primer acts like “wrinkle caulk,” filling in fine lines and evening out skin tone which creates a beautiful canvas for complexion perfectors and foundation.
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
My go to brand for makeup primer is Hourglass Cosmetics. Veil Mineral Primer is the brand’s best-selling product globally and a “must have” product for every makeup artist’s kit. Veil Mineral Primer evens skin tone, neutralizes redness in the skin and blurs skin imperfections, promoting a smooth canvas for foundation application.
One of the most unique features to Veil Mineral Primer is the ability to repel water, allowing makeup to stay fresh even in the most humid conditions. The weightless formula is a mineral-based, super-fine microspheric powder designed for all skin types and LOVED by those with oily skin and T-zone shine for its ability to absorb oil. The water-resistant formula is cruelty-free and free of oil, parabens, fragrance, synthetic dyes, sulfates, phthalates, and gluten.
5 reason you need to buy Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Smooths fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections
- Evens skin tone, including redness and rosacea
- Creates a smooth canvas for “flawless” foundation application that lasts all day long
- Satin-finish formula absorbs excess oil and controls T-zone shine
- Repels water so makeup stay fresh, even in humid conditions
Receive a deluxe sample of Veil Mineral Primer with all U.S. online orders over $100 placed one the brands website: www.hourglasscosmetics.com. Valid July 11 – August 4 ONLY
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!
Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- Don’t be afraid to share your testimony - February 13, 2017
- How to be a person that brings light into the lives of others - January 29, 2017
- Sadness and loss through divorce - January 26, 2017