In January of this year, I discovered Omorovicza, a luxury skin care line at Avalon’s Cosmetic Market. After sampling several of their products, I have now become a dedicated fan of Omorovicza’s mineral rich formulas, a few of which I will share with you this week.
The Omorovicza family was one of the first to discover and embrace the healing properties of Hungary’s mineral-rich thermal waters. In Budapest, Hungary’s capital, the earth’s crust is thinner and closer to the surface than any other geographic area. As water travels to the surface it absorbs a high concentration of nutrients and minerals giving it the ability to heal and restore damaged and dehydrated skin. In addition, Budapest boasts more natural springs than any other area earning Hungary’s capital city the title of “International Spa City”.
Thermal Cleansing Balm
Thermal Cleansing Balm, my favorite product in the Omorovicza line, is a black cleansing balm that easily melts away makeup, removes oil and debris while also detoxifying and purifying the skin. One of the key ingredients in Omorovicza’s Thermal Cleansing Balm is calcium and magnesium-rich Moor Mud which is derived from Lake Hevitz, the largest spring lake in Europe.
Thermal Cleansing Balm is a favorite of many top-notch beauty experts including one of my favorite professional MUA and global artistic director for Revlon, Gucci Westman. I personally use TCB at night as the first step in my two-step cleansing routine which I will outline below:
Kelly’s usage directions for Omorovicza’s Thermal Cleansing Balm:
- Apply a small amount of Thermal Cleansing Balm to fingertips and emulsify by rubbing your fingers together.
- Using circular motions, apply to dry face beginning with forehead, working in small circles as you travel the perimeter of your face and t-zone.
- With ring fingers, massage around the eye area and lashes to remove eye makeup
- Wet hands with warm water, then repeat steps above. (Do not cup hands with water, simply run hands under warm water then massage with what is left on the hands) Look for a milky-white cast to appear as you continue massaging, indicating that the emulsifiers in the balm are creating a bond between the oil and water, allowing deep cleansing of the pores
- Apply a warm washcloth to face for a moment, then gently wipe face then follow with a gentle cleanser to completely remove remaining oil from the skin
Thermal Cleansing Balm has won the affection of many respected beauty insiders including:
- Harper’s Bazaar: Best Anti-Aging Cleanser 2012
- Glamour Magazine: Gentle Purifier 2012
- Elite Skincare Awards: Best Balm Cleanser 2014
- Harper’s Bazaar “Best of the Best” 2014
Thermal Cleansing Balm retails for $105 and is available for purchase in Metro Atlanta:
- The Cosmetic Market Avalon (678) 894-4641
- Spa at St. Regis, Atlanta (404) 563-7900
- Neiman Marcus, Atlanta (404) 266-8200
Follow me on social media!
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/spadelic/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/spadelic
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spadelic
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/spadelic
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellykirby
Sending peace and love to all!!
Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- How to apply foundation for a healthy, more youthful complexion - January 18, 2018
- How to discover the huge gift of falling head over heels in love with Jesus - January 11, 2018
- Learn how to look years younger with anti-aging treatments - January 8, 2018