I was recently contacted by the PR agent for Makeup Revolution USA to inform me of a new product launch of multi-tasking makeup “sticks”. At the time I was unfamiliar with the brand but after doing a little research I was intrigued. Launched in London in March 2014, Makeup Revolution is a cruelty-free cosmetic line that offers high quality cosmetics at drug store prices. As you may know, I am a huge fan of cream makeup products, especially for women with dry or mature skin. All four of the makeup sticks discussed in this post are highly pigmented and blend smoothly into the skin for a gorgeous natural finish.
Review of Makeup Revolution USA Multi-Tasking “Stick” Makeup Line
Makeup Revolution USA One Sculpt Contour Stick
The One Sculpt Contour Stick is a matte cream contour stick with high impact color for effortless sculpting and contouring. Use dry for a high intensity color finish or use wet for a smooth sheer finish. Apply directly to the cheeks and then blend with fingertips or our advanced complexion sponge for a flawless finish.
Tips & Tricks:
- Apply the One Contour Stick down the sides of your nose and blend; under the cheek bone and/or the jawbone.
- Blend evenly with a contour brush for a flawless illusion.
Makeup Revolution USA One Sculpt Highlight Stick
The One Sculpt Highlight Stick has a creamy, shimmery finish that highlights with ease. To highlight features and create a natural glow, use across the top of each cheekbone, down the bridge of the nose, in the middle of your forehead and in the center of your chin. (Note: this one has a bit of sparkle in the formula)
Tips & Tricks:
- Use the One Stick along tops of cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, center of the forehead, chin & under the eyebrow
- The key is blending to give a soft natural glow.
Makeup Revolution USA One Blush Stick in Matte Rush & Matte Malibu
The finest blusher in a stick is now available in 2 bold, matte shades. Use strong and vibrant, or sheer with this creamy, long wear blush that provides buildable coverage in just a few swipes. Designed for multiple use across cheeks and lips, each stick can be applied dry for hi-intensity color or applied wet for a smooth, sheer finish.
Tips & Tricks:
- Swipe the One Blush Stick from the center of your cheek to your temple
- Using the tips of your fingers in circular motion, gently blend product
To learn more about Makeup Revolution USA visit their website http://www.makeuprevolutionusa.com or follow them on the following social media channels:
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!
PR samples were featured in this post
Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- How to apply foundation for a healthy, more youthful complexion - January 18, 2018
- How to discover the huge gift of falling head over heels in love with Jesus - January 11, 2018
- Learn how to look years younger with anti-aging treatments - January 8, 2018