I am pleased to announce my sponsorship of Avalon in Alpharetta’s first-ever “Noon to Night” fashion show and benefit. The “Noon to Night” benefit will take place on Avalon Boulevard from 6pm to 9pm on Thursday, September 17th.
Festivities begin at 6 p.m. with a general and VIP cocktail reception offering cocktails and delicious hors d’oeurves from Avalon’s acclaimed restaurants. VIP guests will then take their front row seats for a fashion show featuring Bert’s Big Adventure families and Atlanta celebrities modeling more than 100 looks provided by Avalon’s retailers
The fashion show is a ticketed event and pricing varies by seating location. All ticket proceeds will go to Bert’s Big Adventure, a nonprofit that provides a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World® for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families.
• General Admission Ticket: Seating is unreserved, and doors will open at 6pm for the 8pm show. Cash bar and lite bites will be available.
• VIP Ticket: Please join us for a pre-show VIP reception with cocktails and delicious hors d’oeurves from 6-7:30pm. Reserved seating, gift bag valued at $150, and other delights will be available for all VIP ticket holders.
The requested dress is cocktail attire. What are you waiting for, buy your tickets for the Fall season’s biggest fashion event today!
Hope to see you next month at Noon to Night!
Sending peace, love and happiness to all,
Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- How to apply foundation for a healthy, more youthful complexion - January 18, 2018
- How to discover the huge gift of falling head over heels in love with Jesus - January 11, 2018
- Learn how to look years younger with anti-aging treatments - January 8, 2018