Blog images play a huge role in determining the level of success one is able to obtain as a blogger. More specifically, the quality of images you include in your blog posts and their ability to connect on an emotional level with your readers. This is especially true in creative industries such as art, beauty and fashion. Most of us are very visual people and although written content may eventually capture our attention, it’s the imagery that draws us in long enough for that to occur. Below I have shared my top five iPad apps that I use on a regular basis to create gorgeous, branded images on my blog and websites. Enjoy!
My top five mobile apps to create beautiful blog images
- ArtStudio for iPad – Draw Sketch and Paint: ArtStudio for iPad is by far the app that I use most often to create beautiful blog images because. Although I have both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in my PC, I am able to create comparable images without being tied to my desk. It’s also the easiest way for me to create face charts for specific looks or to send home with one of my studio clients after a makeup lessons/consultation.
To see a complete list of features in iTunes click here: ArtStudio iTunes
- Background Eraser is my go-to app to easily erase image backgrounds and create cut out images to use on pinterest and/or blog posts. Again, I have the ability to erase backgrounds in photoshop but I find that I can do it faster and in less steps using the app, Background Eraser on my iPad.
For a full list of features in iTunes, click here: Background Eraser iTunes
- Snapseed by Google: Winner of Apple’s App of the year award in 2011, Snapseed allows ultimate flexibility in enhancing image settings, filters and special effects. In addition, Google’s popular Snapseed app has an assortment of special effects and filters with new features being added on a continuous basis.
To learn more about Snapseed in iTunes, click here: Snapseed
- Canva is a graphic design and photo editing app with professional templates specifically sized for each social network. You can upload your own images or browse Canva’s vast library of shapes, illustrations, stock photography, fonts and more. Canva makes it easy to streamline branding across all social media channels and ultimately boost brand awareness and recognition.
To download or learn more about Canva in iTunes, click here: Canva iTunes
- PicPlayPost allows users to create photo and video collages that can be downloaded to your mobile device or instantly shared on social media platforms. PicPlayPost is hugely popular among bloggers and youtubers making it the #1 paid app in over 40 countries. Create collages with up to 9 images and/or videos with custom watermark to further increase your blog’s brand awareness.
To learn more about PicPlayPost in iTunes, click here: PicPlayPost iTunes
Hope you find these apps as helpful as I do. If you have any recommendations, please share in the comments section below.
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!
Latest posts by Kelly Kirby (see all)
- Thrilled to be on the Fallen Sparrow mission team this fall! - February 23, 2017
- Don’t be afraid to share your testimony - February 13, 2017
- How to be a person that brings light into the lives of others - January 29, 2017