I am a huge fan of using luminizing products to highlight facial features and RMS Living Luminizer is one of my favorites. One of the reasons this product has such a devout following is that it is a natural based product that is free of harsh or controversial chemicals. After reading the ingredient list I realized this would be a super easy DIY beauty project to share with you on the blog.
Kelly’s DIY Living Luminizer
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp castor oil
- 1/3 tbs beeswax (pellets are best, they melt faster)
- 2 Stella Eyeshadows from Mirabella Beauty
- 1 vit e capsule
- 3 drops rosemary extract
- Melt beeswax (I like to use a hot plate to warm ingredients but if you don’t have one, you can use a double boiler, click here for instructions )
- Once beeswax has liquefied, add the coconut oil and castor oil and mix well to combine
- Once the wax/oil mixture is smooth, add your highlight ingredient of choice and mix well. I used two pans of Stella Eyeshadow from Mirabella Beauty
- Puncture Vitamin E capsule and add contents to your mixture
- Add 3 drops of rosemary extract
- Mix until smooth then pour into jars and allow to cool. (Do not put lids on containers until completely cooled)
Sending peace, love & happiness to all!